February 28, 2010

Those pointy booties!

I am starting to realize, judging by the number of posts I devote to shoes and the number of shoes I have in my closet, that I may have something of a shoe fetish. Oh well.

In any case, towards the early morning hours of the post-catwalk festivities, some partiers started to fall asleep on the couch with their feet up. That's when I discovered these:



Rather, I re-discovered them because we've seen these booties once before. Who's the owner?

(trying to build an air of mystery)

Charles Youssef!

I think the reason why I am obsessing over these is because they have been so love worn as to even have been taped back together to try to keep them alive. Isn't it something special when you find that one pair of shoes that you just can't let go of and keep wearing because you feel good in them, no matter how worn they get? Even if a little rain creeps in there occasionally... it doesn't matter because they're so you.

No comments:

Post a Comment